Sunday, April 15, 2007

Break Free

Discovering the uncharted ways
as I spend my days,
the clarity of intuitive rays
unclutters my mind's haze.

Centuries of stereotypes hold me back,
the burden of conformity pulls me down.
But I want to break this aviary
for 'The Force' would not let me down

Love here, love there, love everywhere.
Which love do I pick and choose?
Every love I pick for my happiness,
cheers one and the rest are doomed to lose.

I hate the rules of conformity,
being one in the crowd of anonymity,
under the shadow of multitudes - a nonentity
behind the facade of active society - a passivity.

Lost in mind's implosive whirlpool,
that has no exit - only entry.
Against many odds, I will survive
to find the love of my life, and break free.

2 comments:

KusH said...

Best Wishes....

With Love,
From KusH

Vulcan said...

liked it