Saturday, November 26, 2011

Presence


I feel the tap of my foot as I walk
and the hum of my throat as I talk.

I hear the hiss of the wind in my ear
and the ruffle in the breeze of my hair.

I see the shift in the gear of my mind;
the future and the past it runs behind.

I see the guilt trips I take so often
and the anxieties I invite all of a sudden.

I witness the fear that traps me
and the delusions that lure me.

I take cognizance of every thought I think
and observe also its demise in a blink.

I accept these digressions and bless them as me,
they peter out as I let them just be.

As my thoughts dry, silence pervades;
as time ceases, the moment prevails.

The conscious me gives way to consciousness.
What remains is omnipresence and only presence.

3 comments:

Sultaneh Naeem said...

Hey ,thank you for sharing . The beauty is that while you were writing it we were among such wonderful gathering and I witnessed the writing and creativity in progress.Well done ! Looking froward to reading more of your work.
Sultaneh

Nipa said...

Very nice kammo, as always!!

Seema said...

You have so beautifully described the process dynamic awareness...I have witnessed this during meditation..but how and what happened, was never clear to me! !

Keep up the good work dear!