Saturday, September 30, 2017

Finally! I've created something viral

It’s very rare that something that we have created becomes viral. But I’m so glad and honoured that something that I conceptualized and wrote, became viral. So much so that it deserved a blog.

Last year, I came up with this thought for the Dussehra wishes for Litmus Branding, the small big advertising company where I work. Dharmesh Panchal was the designer and Hiren Panchal & Kapil Vaishnani gave their artistic inputs as the creative directors.


And this Dussehra, which is today, we have been flooded by the same message from all side sans the Litmus name.



Cliched as it may sound, it is still the right time to say that ‘Copying is the best form of flattery’.

So much so that we found it on some celebrity pages on Social Media too. This one below is Sunil Grover calling it a nice depiction.



Team Litmus and I are delighted to have something viral in our name. 

1 comment:

Jignesh Prajapati said...

Nice sharing information. if you needs for social media marketing, logo design company, packaging design company then visit my site show portfolio.