Saturday, January 28, 2012

Observing

Whenever someone compliments me, I do feel happy. However, I immediately move to witness consciousness and see a part of me feeling happy. I also notice that the part that feels happy wants more of it, the compliments sound like music to that part and it expands. 

Whenever someone criticizes me, I do feel sad. However,I quickly move to witness consciousness and see a part of me feeling sad. I also notice that the part that feels sad wants less of it, the criticism feels like poison to that part and it shrivels. 

And then I ask myself, who am I? The part that expands or contracts depending on the external stimuli or the part that observes myself reacting, feeling. 

The more I stay in this mode, the more I realize that I'm the latter. And it starts to feel good without any external influence. In that moment, I realize that 'I just am' and the moment becomes bliss.

Amen!

9 comments:

Nipa said...

Awesome! How pure and meaningful :)

Sultaneh said...

Simply profound sharing
Beautiful
Much gratitude & love

Mital said...

Hi there,
This was really awesome, very true infact!

We all feel the same ( first part).. but it takes very few of us to introspect and analyse the feelings, the cause, and so on and reach to the latter ...

Very nice thats u shared this one as u always do...
Thanks boy !!

Deepa said...

Nice...

Mala said...

Lovely progress. I am so proud of my WAI team.

Merlin said...

Observing the delight in reading your observations.

Karthik said...

Thank you for sharing the portion of the bliss!!

Anil Singhal said...

THis was refreshing..nice

Anonymous said...

Very true Kamlesh !!!!
Munshi