Monday, July 16, 2012

Tears roll a lot nowadays


I know not how to share the love that swells within me,
or to express the gratitude that often overwhelms me.
I fail to contain the bliss that breaks the dam inside.
I can't have enough of what the present brings for me.

The freedom of my unencumbered spirit breaks the chains,
the vastness of the universe gushes within the bodily remains.
The eternity of now implodes and explodes in turns,
as I wallow in the divine gurgle of many a streams.

I don't know how to let this moment pass
without electrifying my being's existence.
I can't help getting burnt in this blaze,
so blissful tears roll a lot nowadays.

5 comments:

Ganesha said...

Great!!! Poetry flowing from the being with the touch of the divinity within.

Ganesha

Dharmik said...

Very nice. Good job. Keep rolling.

Deepa said...

Nice :)

Sunil said...

Well written Kamlesh.

Bridge Soul said...

Very well written as usual :-)
I read ur blogs regularly, it is just that I dnt acknowledge every time.. :-D