Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rumi visits me sometimes

Rumi visits me sometimes and whispers in my ears.
Gibran bumps into me often and paints life through my eyes.
Tagore calls in as well and composes mystical symphony.
Tulsidas comes over to recite the greatest poetry ever told.

They all come randomly, and take me over.
They don't knock but knock me over.
They mesmerize me and leave me gasping.
They show me the real me and leave me yearning.

I go there often now
And wait for them to come.
But now they don't come to me,
they come through me.

5 comments:

Sangeeta Suneja said...

Kya baat! Adaab!

Rishi Parmananda said...

Probably this is the field that Rumi talks about - Beyond Good-Bad, Beyond right-wrong :) Great work - Very aptly crafted words !!!

Anu Vasan said...

May it continues and May your poetry touches people deeply

Prem Nirmal said...

<3

Purvi Dalal said...

Bravo Kamlesh!