Thursday, May 08, 2014

Elements and me

I placed my feet on the ground
with so much love
that the earth felt kissed.

I made so much love to the sky
with my eyes
that it climaxed with thunder.

I caressed the wind
with such tenderness
that it brought me heavenly fragrance.

I drank water
with such gratitude
that it quenched my thirst of lifetimes.

I felt the flame
with such warmth
that it kindled the fire within.

======== 
This poem came to me during a meditation session with Dr. Pradeep Ullal. Thank you Pradeep for taking me to the realm of these wondrous lines. 

5 comments:

Deepti Madan said...

Lovely!

Dr. Alpa said...

Great!!

Pratik Shah said...

Koi Jadu ho gaya lagta hai

Imtiaz Khan said...

oh just wonderful friend

Yuliya Nova said...

So touching, beautiful, powerful, electric Thanks